Melnichenko N., Zholudeva V. “Quality of work life as a factor of social and economic development”, Вестник. №1 (1), 2018
labor force, quality of work life, labor safety, work safety, salary, competence level, workforce productivity, motivation.
Summary: Quality of life is one of the most important characteristics which reflects the general well-being of individuals and societies. Nowadays quality of work life is an integral feature of Quality of Life. Quality of Work Life identifies working conditions and labour management.
Statistical series are presented to estimate the quality of work life in the Russian Federation. For the comparative assessment, the authors have selected the necessary number of items such as employment, labor safety, work safety, salary, and competence level and workforce productivity. The analysis, which is based on data from Federal State Statistics Service, has been done in view of federal district differences.
Is passed for the press: 27 november 2018 year
1. Tretyak S. Katchestvo trudovoj zhizni: kak ego izmerit i obespetchit v sfere uslug? / S. Tretyak // Biznes-konsalting. – 2005. – № 3. – S. 39–43.
2. Priznaki, otrazhayutshie KTZh rabotnikov Elektronnyj resurs. – rezhim dostupa: http://www.career-st.ru’specialist (data obratsheniya: 07.07.2017)
5. Rossijskij statistitcheskij ezhegodnik. 2016: Statistitcheskij sbornik. – M.: Rosstat, 2016. – 725 s.
6. Trud i zanyatost v Rossii. 2015: Statistitcheskij sbornik. – M.: Rosstat, 2015. - 274 c.T 78
9. Ivanova I.K. Katchestvo trudovoj zhizni//Tchelovetcheskie resursy. 2011. №2. – Elektronnyj resurs. – Rezhim dostupa: http://www.pmuc.ru (data obratsheniya: 18.06.2017)